- RoHS compliant 3.5mm audio jack earphones with black silicone ear tips, responsibly manufactured in Shenzhen, China - the electronics manufacturing capital of the world
- Pictured plastic audio wires encased in our patent pending wire sheath made with recycled sterling silver by our RJC certified manufacturing partner; pictured ear hooks, middle piece, and audio jack made with regular sterling silver
- Apple Lightning Cable to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter included upon request for iPhone 7/8/X users; Google USB-C to 3.5mm Adapter included upon request for Google Pixel users
- Contact us to inquire about this product's pricing and estimated made to order production time; custom designs, custom materials (certified recycled, fairmined, fairmined ecological, conflict-free; rose gold, white gold, platinum, diamonds), lightning cable, bluetooth, and rental options available upon request
A Luxury Brand & Social Venture
Ethical Jewelry, Jewelry-Inspired Fashion
Luxuries That Fund Necessities
- Born Sarah Breedlove, Madam C. J. Walker was an African-American entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a political and social activist. She was considered one of the wealthiest African-American and self-made businesswomen in America at the time of her death in 1919. Walker made her fortune by developing and marketing a line of cosmetics and hair care products for black women through the business she founded, Madam C. J. Walker Manufacturing Company.
- 20mm x 2mm pictured pendant made with certified recycled sterling silver in the USA by our RJC certified manufacturing partner; features matte satin finish
- Pictured 1.3mm beveled oval cable chain with lobster clasp made with regular untraceable and uncertified recycled sterling silver in the USA by our RJC certified manufacturing partner
- Contact us to inquire about this product's pricing and estimated made to order production time.
- Giving Fund: 50% of profits fund female entrepreneurs through impact investments.
To limit resource waste and epitomize the concept of alchemical transmutation, new Alkimee jewelry and jewelry-inspired products are prototyped using sterling silver or base metals, made to order or made available for pre-order, and only "transformed" into gold and other materials upon request. Subject to labor and material availability, clients can order custom designs and existing designs made with fairmined metals, conflict-free metals and gemstones, recycled metals and gemstones, regular untraceable metals and gemstones, or lab-created gemstones. Alkimee is able to produce products made with fairmined metals as a Fairmined licensee.
Packaging is made using SGS or OEKO-TEX® certified vegan leather, FSC certified or reclaimed wood, recycled paper, sari silk, cotton, and linen. Products are shipped in recyclable boxes and mailers made with FSC certified paper, recycled paper or cardboard. They are sealed with Kraft paper tape made with renewable and biodegradable plant-derived adhesive and backing. Marketing materials are made with 100% recycled paper and ink from remanufactured cartridges.
We offset carbon emissions generated from shipping our products by donating to our partner Rainforest Trust, whose mission is to strategically buy and protect threatened tropical lands to save endangered species. $10 donated to their Saving Indigenous Lands in the Amazon project in Peru can protect 5 acres and approximately 3,675 metric tons of carbon dioxide, which is equal to the yearly carbon dioxide released by 781 U.S. cars.
As a Positive Luxury Brand to Trust, Alkimee is among a group of world class luxury brands, such as Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior, who have been awarded The Butterfly Mark for their measurable impact and commitment to sustainability.