CHANGE NECKLACE - MADAM C.J. WALKER$ 195.00
- Born Sarah Breedlove, Madam C. J. Walker was an African-American entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a political and social activist. She was considered one of the wealthiest African-American and self-made businesswomen in America at the time of her death in 1919. Walker made her fortune by developing and marketing a line of cosmetics and hair care products for black women through the business she founded, Madam C. J. Walker Manufacturing Company.
- 20mm x 2mm pictured pendant made with certified recycled sterling silver in the USA by our RJC certified manufacturing partner; features matte satin finish
- Pictured 1.3mm beveled oval cable chain with lobster clasp made with regular untraceable and uncertified recycled sterling silver in the USA by our RJC certified manufacturing partner
- Contact us to inquire about this product's pricing and estimated made to order production time.
- Giving Fund: 50% of profits fund female entrepreneurs through impact investments.