CHANGE NECKLACE - COCO CHANEL$ 195.00
- Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel was a French fashion designer and businesswoman. The founder and namesake of the Chanel brand, she was credited in the post-World War I era with popularizing a sporty, casual chic as the feminine standard of style, replacing the "corseted silhouette" that was dominant beforehand. Chanel extended her influence beyond couture clothing, realizing her design aesthetic in jewelry, handbags, and fragrance. Her signature scent, Chanel No. 5, has become an iconic product.
- 20mm x 2mm pictured pendant made with certified recycled sterling silver in the USA by our RJC certified manufacturing partner; features matte satin finish
- Pictured 1.3mm beveled oval cable chain with lobster clasp made with regular untraceable and uncertified recycled sterling silver in the USA by our RJC certified manufacturing partner
- Contact us to inquire about this product's pricing and estimated made to order production time
- Giving Fund: 50% of profits fund female entrepreneurs through impact investments.